Solar Feed-in Pricing
This inquiry has concluded. The Final Report was sent to the Queensland Government on 20 June 2016 and publicly released on 19 December 2016.
The Queensland Government response to the report is available here.
In August 2015, the Queensland Government asked the Commission to investigate and report on a fair price for solar exports produced by small customers. The inquiry examined a range of factors including:
- the public and consumer benefits of exported solar energy, including social, economic and environmental benefits
- whether solar PV owners are fairly compensated for public and consumer benefits
- the equity impacts of various feed-in tariff arrangements
- the barriers or constraints to solar export pricing and a well-functioning solar export market
- the most appropriate form and design of regulation for solar feed-in pricing.
View published submissions
If you would like to review any submissions for this inquiry that have been made public then you can review them at the following page.View Submissions